How do I contact my attendees?
Last Updated: Jul 31, 2019 08:55AM PST
Events.com understands that there are many points in the event cycle where an organizer might like to contact their attendees, such as promotion of new products, up-selling, relaying or reminding of important information. We have integrated with MailChimp, a popular email marketing service, to help make this happen. You can sync your MailChimp account to your event, so your attendees can be added to your contact list automatically.
To start syncing…
1. Log In to Events.com
2. Click on EMAIL tab in the top Organizer navigation
3. Log in to your MailChimp account (you will be prompted to create an account if you are a new user).
4. Find your listed event and select desired MailChimp Lists from the dropdown. If you would like to create a new list, click CREATE NEW LIST and name your new list.
5. To ensure your list is up to date, click SYNC. The date of the last sync will display in the status column. The lists will automatically sync every 24 hours.
6. After the syncing is complete, you can log into MailChimp and begin using your list right away!
If you’d like any tips on creating a MailChimp Campaign, please check out our helpful article – How do I send an email in MailChimp?
Note: Due to anti-spam laws, a street address may be required in order to sync. This can be added in your organization Settings (top Organizer navigation).