How do I make my registrations/tickets apply to multiple days for check-in at my event?
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2019 11:59AM PDT
If you are planning an event that takes place on multiple days, and need the registrations/tickets to be available for check-in throughout the duration of the the event, follow these steps during set-up:
1. Log In to your Events.com account
2. Click on the event for which you wish to make registrations/tickets apply to multiple days
3. Click on EVENT DETAILS, then select Registrations / Tickets
4. Next, click on the Settings (gear) icon within the registration/ticket type, and scroll down until you see the option box under Check-in Availability, and click on This ticket will be available to use on multiple days/times (or registration depending on your event).
5. Enter the specific dates of which you wish to allow for check-in, and make sure to click the orange SAVE button at the top or bottom of the page.
Pro Tip: On each new day, any attendees for this Registration/Ticket type will appear like brand new people ready to be checked in. The Events.com report will record the specifics for when they checked in on which day for you. A pop up on the app will tell you if you’re trying to check in someone outside of their check-in.