How do I sell merchandise, services, experiences, and other things that don’t have to be associated to a specific attendee?
Last Updated: Feb 3, 2021 10:15AM PST
If your event or brand sells merchandise, such as a hat or water bottle, you may want to allow people to purchase merchandise in addition to their registration/tickets. We call these items Other Stuff because they are not associated to a specific attendee and can be purchased by the buyer of the order. Attendees and Buyers can come back to Events.com to purchase other stuff at any time after the initial purchase. Events.com offers a clean design to allow you to add an online shopping experience to your order form. You can add images, manage inventory and build your brand loyalty all in one place.
1. Log In to your Events.com account.
2. Click on the EVENT DETAILS on the left side of the screen, and select Purchases.
3. Then, click on ADD OTHER STUFF under Other Stuff to get started.
4. Give your item a name (e.g. T-Shirt) and an option name (e.g. Small).
5. Set the price for the option, or leave it blank if it is free.
6. Set the inventory limits for each option so that you do not oversell your available inventory.
7. If there’s more than one option (e.g. Small, Medium, Large), you can add these by clicking on the plus icon. Each option can have a different name, inventory limit, and price.
8. In the Advanced Settings for each purchase, you can add a product description or image. Adding an image may help motivate people to buy the item.
9. Click SAVE to save your changes.