How do I create tickets or registrations?
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2019 12:10PM PDT
Creating ticket types or registrations is very easy to do and necessary in order to GO LIVE with your event, along with a few other things. You are able to switch between tickets or registrations up until your event is Live. If you want to find out the difference between tickets and registrations click here. Now let’s get start on creating your tickets or registrations by following the steps below!
1. Once your event details page has been created, you can add Registration or Ticket options for sale.
2. Log In to your Events.com account.
3. Select EVENT DETAILS on the left hand side menu and select Registration/Tickets.
4. Select what you will be collecting: Registrations or Tickets.
5. Select how you want to manage Events.com processing fees. By toggling it to NO your organization will absorb the fees or toggle it to YES to pass the fees on to the participant. *You will be able to change this back and forth as needed.
6. Add an overall event capacity limit, if it applies.
7. Select a currency (defaults to US dollars).
8. Enter the ticket/registration name.
9. Add capacity limit for this specific ticket/registration type. If unlimited, leave blank.
10. Add a price.
11. To add more ticket/registration types click Add Another Registration (or Add Another Ticket). *Repeat steps 8-11 to add more tickets.
12. When done, click SAVE to save your work.